Sunday 2 September 2012

Getting Ready for the Great Northern Contemporary Craft Fair

What a mouthful - 'The Great Northern Contemporary Craft Fair' - held in Manchester  October 4th - 7th.
I will be exhibiting there this year, (Stand 98), and now with my son Luke going back to school on Tuesday, I'm hoping to focus all my energies on getting my stock together for this event.  It's the first time for me, so am hoping its a good one.  I went to visit last year, and it was soooooo busy!  I'm almost buried under a pile of felt 'pebbles!'
I have been working on some new pictures too...... and even though I say it myself, I am very happy with them.  I hope you like them too!
Here are some pictures from my new 'Strata Collection'.
 Mixed media -  Just wondering how many different techniques and process I can combine in one picture!!



Also getting new stock together for a small feature at the Ropewalk Gallery, Barton Upon Humber at the end of September


2 comments:

  1. I saw these at the contemporary, and they are absolutely amazing! My favourite of the day. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou so much Rosie - it was a great show. I am so pleased you liked my stuff! And many thanks for your lovely comment.

    ReplyDelete