Friday 9 April 2010

The start of things to come

Hello Everybody!

For those of you who don't know me, my name is Lindsey Tyson, and I am a textile designer and artist. Having spent many years travelling with my work, I now live and work in Scarborough - most enterprising town in Europe!
This is my first attempt at 'blogging' so I hope you will bear with me. Although I am not a twitterer, (not yet at least), I thought that it would be nice to share my ups and downs, my aims and ambitions, and record my achievements as they develop. Currently I am in the process of designing a new collection of scarves and wraps which I hope to unleash on the world very shortly.

I also thought that it would be great fun to amass a gallery of photo's of those wonderful people who have bought my scarves and wraps - (preferably wearing them) - so if you are one of those people, please feel free to send me your pics. (I will put them on my web site, and on this blog, if I can work out how!!)

Thankyou all for taking the time to read my waffle, and I hope you come back again soon.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lindsey Just wanted to wish you every success with your blog and to tell you how wonderful you look in your profile picture - very glam!!! Lots of love from Debs x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lookimg forward to seeing what your new work and photos will be like. Judithx

    ReplyDelete