Friday 9 April 2010

Up coming workshop and other news

Felt Flower Workshop
My next workshop is Felt Flowers on 25th April. There are only a few places left!
To give you a range of experience, you will make various flowers using different techniques. These can be used for brooches, corsage's, hair accessories, or just for decoration.....
For more information please take a look on my website http://www.lindseytyson.co.uk/, or email me on info@lindseytyson.co.uk

Coming soon!
I am currently waiting in anticipation for the result of my recent photoshoot with Richard Wood, photographer also based here at Woodend Creative Workspace. Richard patiently spent the day taking photo's of my new collection. You would never imagine how tiring it can be just hanging up scarves and taking photo's of them - but I assure you by the end of the day, we had both had enough.
As soon as I receive the finished products, I will be adding them to my website, and I may even post a few pics on my blog! So watch this space.....

No comments:

Post a Comment