Sunday 18 April 2010

This week

Today, I been mainly planting broad beans!


For those of you who don't know, my husband and I have a field where we grow organic veg. (Only on a small scale for ourselves and a few friends & family.)
This weekend we have been planting seeds - we are very behind with our plot, having only just dug it over. We don't have much experience - but we are hoping that when people say that plants just want to grow - they are right!

We have the best view over Scarborough so being in the field is incredibly therapeutic, and this weekend we have had glorious weather - winter finally seems to be over. These pictures are of one of my wraps, (amongst the leeks) last year. You can see Scarborough Castle in the distance.

Flowers
This week, I plan to make a few more felt flowers as examples for next weekends workshop.
(There is still one place left if anyone is interested.)

Photo's
Finally - here are few of my new photo's by Richard Wood. I just need to get myself sorted now and market them!

No comments:

Post a Comment